About Us“We value that our business be conducted on a personal and professional level and to provide honest, expert, and specialized experience to our customers.”
Specialized Experience in Water Treatment Since 1992
In a day and age when face-to-face expertise is hard to come by, Sterling Quality Water, LLC, takes pride in providing a personal and professional water treatment service. Sterling Quality Water was founded in 1992 by Charles Sterling in Westminster, MD, on the belief that our business should be conducted on a personal and professional level, and provide an honest, expert, and specialized experience for our customers. We are a family-run business and we value that our employees and customers be treated as a part of the Sterling family.
For over forty years, I have been working in the water treatment industry. I started shortly after completing my service in Vietnam in the US Navy working for an international water treatment sales company on the west coast. After meeting my wife and moving to the east coast to raise a family, I put my experience in the industry serving in the US Army Reserve with a water treatment unit. As my employer’s sales philosophy changed, I left the corporation to start my own treatment company, Sterling Quality Water, in 1992. During this time, I also served on mission teams through the United Methodist Church to provide water treatment in Central America.
In 1993, we opened our first store on Main Street in Westminster, and throughout the years we have strived to provide the best method of water treatment to meet individual needs with quality products. In 2008, Sterling Quality Water expanded and reorganized into an LLC to include its second generation of Sterling’s. Now celebrating our 25th year! We are proud to be back on Main Street with the downtown community. Stop in and visit with us and bring a water sample for a free water test.
We are an independent water treatment company, which gives us the ability to offer a wide variety of personalized treatment solutions, and over the years we have improved our product lines by offering lifetime factory warranty stainless steel tanks, which are Made in the USA and manufactured in Mechanicsburg, PA. Our equipment lines are internationally recognized brands and industry-standard. We serve thousands of homeowners and businesses throughout Maryland and South Central Pennsylvania who have taken advantage of our products and services.
Our credentials include:
- Certified members of the Water Quality Association, a professional organization that provides education, training, accreditation, and professional references
- Licensed by the State of Maryland Board of Well Driller in water treatment equipment installation, which requires insuring and bonding
- Licensed by the Maryland Department of the Environment as certified water samplers for laboratory testing, and we have access to an independent laboratory for certification of results
- Members of the Eastern Water Quality Association
We are ever expanding to offer higher quality services and products while keeping true to our core values of being a locally-owned, family business. Please take a few minutes to study our products and services and allow us to the opportunity to answer any of your questions. Your home’s water quality is part of your investment, and we look forward to welcoming you to the family. With “refined and pure, that’s Sterling Quality” your homes water quality should be nothing less.
Yours for Quality Water,
Chuck Sterling, Water Specialized, Owner & Founder
The mission of Sterling Quality Water LLC is to serveits local community by:
- Providing water treatment to residential home owners and light commercial businesses,
- Improving the quality of local water supply,
- Increasing public health,
- Conserving economic and environmental resources,
- Raising public awareness on the importance of water treatment and sustainable living.
We believe that all persons should have access to:
1. Cool, Clear, and Refreshing Water,
2. that is, free of harmful containments and impurities,
3. free of odor, clear in color, and economical to use
4. that is available to everyone at a reasonable price.
“We value that our business be conducted on a personal and professional level and to provide honest, expert, and specialized experience to our customers.”
Who We Serve
- Private well owners
- City water (point of use) residents
- Small commercial businesses
- Real Estate Transitions
- Property Managers
- Non-profits & Churches
- Social Service Water Testing
- Home Leading Agents
- New home construction builders
Where We Serve
Carroll, Baltimore, Howard, Frederick, Montgomery, Hereford, Cecil, Anna Arundel, Calvert, Prince Georges, Counties
South Central Pennsylvania:
York, Adams, Franklin, Cumberland
Where We Are Located
The Sterling Show Room and Water Shoppe is NOW OPEN
Come on out and see us at our NEW Store Location!
We are located in down town Westminster MD.
7 East Main Street
Westminster MD 21157
FREE sips of Sterling RO Water!
Contact Us Today!
Westminster MD, 21157
Or fill out the form below and someone will get back to you quickly.
- Free Water Testing
- System Up-Grades
- Filters Serivce
- Tips on Sustainable Living
- Softener Salt Delivery
- Acid Neutralizer Refill Service
- UV Bulbs
- Certified Lab Sampling
- Drinking Water Systems
- System Repairs
- Friendly Service